Recently, PRWeb reported on an announcement made by IMT Globalet LLC. It announced the release of its new JPlay, a free prison book service.
This company is known to inmates and prison loved ones as simply Global Tel Link or GTL for short.
JPlay Prison Ebook Service: About Global Tel Link AKA GTL
Global Tel Link is an inmate calling service. This company is responsible for the system that allows prison loved ones to receive calls from prisons and jails in many areas. Here are a few things to know about GTL:
- It is an innovation leader in correctional communications technology
- GTL’s call solutions connect and preserve the bonds between inmates and their loved ones
- The GTL system is simple to use for various services
- Both young and old customers can use it to maintain affordable contact with their loved ones
- Prison phone calls and other communication services aid in rehabilitation and the reduction of recidivism rates for inmates
To read more about IMT visit their website at gtl.net. Or call them at Steve Williams 561-999-9116.
Free Prison Book Service from GTL
The CEO of GTL, Steve Williams, talks about how inmates cost taxpayers about $40,000 a year. GTL offers inmate loved ones a lower cost system to decrease the costs of jail calls.
Customers, AKA prison loved ones, often struggle to find things in common to talk about. Or, they look for other creative ways to communicate without driving up phone calls charges.
Reading together is one solution to this problem. Most correctional facilities are selling expensive electronic devices to inmates that contain several approved eBooks.
GTL has made it possible for inmate’s loved ones to also access these same eBooks for free. That way, prisoners and their loved ones can read various titles “together.”
Benefits of the New JPlay Free Prison Book Service
These are just some of the many great benefits of using the new free prison book service, JPlay, for inmates and their loved ones.
- Helps inmates grow as human beings
- Encourages prisoners to adopt new philosophies
- Allows incarcerated people to bond with their families and friends through the power of shared experience
GTL also offers JailMail service to some prisons. This is a simple prison compliant service for sending mail to inmates.
It also has JailAid.com as a service to assist prison loved ones with finding their inmates in the systems. This services help them connect with local churches and groups that can help navigate the obstacles in making contact and visiting inmates.
“‘But,’ says Williams, ‘we know from conversations with customers that they often struggle to find things in common to talk about. Reading together offers one solution.'”
Does reading along with your inmate sound like a great way to stay connected? Or, is this just another way for GTL to milk prison loved ones for even more money? Let us know what you think in the comments below.